2008-11-12

Excursion -Kuhmo-

Moi!
I went to Kuhmo and I came back to my apartment just now.
It took about 8 hours from Helsinki to Kuhmo by bus. It was hard...
And I don't know why, but only I could take single room. I don't know whether it is happy or unhappy.
Anyway, the dinner at Kuhmo was very nice. Especially, salmon and soup.
After that, everybody went to smoke sauna in front of lake.
It was brilliant! Sauna had 90 degree!!! It was almost "Roast Omochi" and I went to swim in the lake. By the way, I'm not sure but that lake was around 0 degree. haha
We enjoyed the sauna for about two and a half hours. The time had already been 1 o'clock...
I think that all people of the wood program are masochists. By the way, as you know, I'm sadist.
After sauna, we had small party at hotel.
And then, I and Korean friends talked about my "one way love" in my room.

Today morning, I got up at 7.30. And I saw my task's building.


After that, I saw good music and movie hall by wood material. Especially, the sheet was interesting because, when people sit or stand there, it seems like people in the meadow.


And then, I went to Kuhmo oy.



Thank you for reading

moi moi

0 件のコメント: