2008-09-24

The KALEVALA SPIRIT HOUSE

Moi!
I had already spent Helsinki University of Technology for one month.
How are you doing?

Nowadays, Finland is easy to live though Finland had five degree in night ever since a few weeks ago. It's thanks to it that Finnish woods change color red or yellow.
I'd like to enjoy the weather! However my school don't allow it...

I was having presentation to propose about 0 energy house competition yesterday and I'm belonging to "group 2". However I did't have it though another group had a long long presentation.
However next task was given students yesterday...

It is "The KALEVALA SPIRIT HOUSE".

KALEVARA means classic story of Finland.
The building which students designed by this task is carried out in Hannover centre.
However All of them cannot build in that space, it mean that this task have a style of competition and this is also group work.
This task is very tight schedule and I have a time to built the building only two month.

By the way, I'm studying English, Korean, Croatian and Finnish now.

Today, I will go to friend's house because I got them to invite dinner.

Moi moi

0 件のコメント: